Finals are right around the corner. I am completely ready for it to be over but it's still not enough time. We finished micro, which the profs swore the course had "nothing to do with pathology," but the entire final began with "a 5 year old patient presents with loose, watery, foul smelling stool..." Flashbacks to the plethora of shigella outbreaks in Baltimore ensued. It was nice to be in completely familiar territory though.
Nutrition started right up after and so far, I have learned that inflammation is mostly evil and that everything in the world can be explained by it, including how mommy monkeys choose their next baby's daddy and how some families are just going up in genetic flames. The final is Monday and I am looking forward to it. I want it all to just be over.
But no, path continues on, kind of like the trail to Buckskin Pass. Switchback after switchback (aka path slides), the occasional wild animal sighting (aka psychotic med student), and a snow cap that had to be clawed through with bloody cold hands (aka clinicopathological correlates) until we checked the map (aka endocrine notes) and realized that all the trails (aka concept maps) point to one thing....
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment